ParagonEDS is a premier IT Company aimed to provide value – added IT related services including HR consultancy & Datacenter Consulting. For details please visit www.paragoneds. com for more details. With our office in Saudi Arabia , Canada & Pakistan we provide HR consultancy services to Middle East and Pakistan market. So far we have successfully provided number of professionals from across the world to different industries like Technology, Oil and Gas, Telecom and Financial Institution sectors.
Currently our CLIENT, US based IT Solution Provider Company, is looking for Web / Graphic Designer.Details are mentioned below:
Our client is a US based IT Solution Provider Company, SUN & Microsoft Gold Partner. They provide a complete range of technical, data and resource outsourcing services including Website Design and Development, SEO, Data Entry, IT Staffing and Technical Resource Outsourcing. Most of their clients are small and mid size businesses. They are based in Dallas , Texas with branches in Pakistan & India . They have global delivery system supported by staff in different time zones and offer a 24 – hour development and support environment.
Job Title : Web / Graphic Designer
Qualification : BS (CS) or related discipline
Experience : 02+ Years
Location : Karachi
- Understanding requirements and designing complete schemes of applications from Home page layout to inner pages.
- Producing a design that will be attractive to the target user, has a logical navigation system and has all the features required.
- Can decide how images and other material will be digitally optimized and presented for the websites.
- Logo designing
- Should have a knowledge of Web 2.0n
- Adobe Photoshop
- xHTML Div and Table Based Java Script (Can work within code)
- Can conceptualize/ visualize and present with help of sketching
- Flash skills
- Command over Illustrator
Top reasons to join our client:
- Our client offers competitive salaries + great bonuses
- Great place to learn new Technologies
- Tremendous upward growth
- Training & Certification Sponsorship
- Profit Sharing Policy / Commission
- Pick and drop facility
- Additional work hour’s (if required) compensation
- Saturday & Sunday off
Urgently send us your resume with “Web / Graphic Designer” in subject to
PHP developer required in Gujranwala
Job DescriptionWeb programming experience should include PHP, HTML, XHTML, CSS, Ajax and database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL and a good working knowledge of SQL.
Additionally, the Web Developer should be familiar with open source software, content management systems (CMS) such as Joomla, Drupal,WordPress, and Movable Type.
– PHP (Strong Programming Skills a must)
– Proficient in DB Designing, Query Analysis and Programming Concept.
– Excellent problem solving skills.
– Comfortable with object oriented programming.
– Strong Analytical skills
– Good working knowledge of open source CMS e.g Joomla, Drupal, WordPress etc.
Send your resume at jobs@al-barr. com or
Apply online www.al-barr. com
VACANCY FOR THE POST OF
We are looking for LOGO DESIGNERS. Ideal candidates must be initiative and task oriented persons.
Other requirements & Job description:
(1) Good Command over
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
(2) Experience required minimum 2 years speciality required in Logo Designing.
(3) Other attributes:
– Creative minded and must aware with the modern theme of logo designing
– At least 1 year experience in logo designing
– Experience in web designing will be an added advantage.
– Should have good communication skills and must be a team player.
Candidates may send their CVs to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org. uk .
Vacancy for the post of
ITSec (Pvt.) Ltd, a UK based, ISO & Microsoft Certified software house is looking for a SEO Executive for its Karachi Office.
The candidate is responsible for:
1. Manage ongoing Internet marketing campaigns such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Link Building and SEO Copywriting
2. Conduct competitive research and develop SEO campaign strategy
3. The candidate must be able to analyze websites and create clear written recommendations.
4. Evaluate effectiveness of all online marketing programs, draw conclusions and develop recommendations based on results in a timely basis
1- At least Graduate from HEC recognized university
2- Minimum 1 year experience of SEO related activities
3- Prior experience of IT industry
Skills & Competencies Required:
Candidates must have
1- A good understanding of current SEO tools & best practice techniques
2- A sound understanding of HTML/XHTML and SEO copy writing is essential
3- A Knowledge of SEM techniques is also desirable & proven record specially with Google and other search engines optimization
4- Good communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal skills, a team player and must have a positive attitude along with an eagerness to learn new things.
& the ability to work on multiple SEO projects under pressure and under deadlines.
5- Good internet browsing and surfing skills
This position is responsible to ensure successful development, implementation and support of business software applications.
- To prepare the software application requirements report
- To design the software applications in the area of Supply Chain Management.g. MRP, Purchasing, Inventory and Warehousing / Stores
- To design the software applications in the area of Industrial Operation Planning.g. Production Planning, QC, Plant Maintenance and Project Management
- To develop (coding) the software applications in the area of Supply Chain Management and Industrial Operation Planning
- To test and implement the applications
- To plan and conduct training sessions for application users
- To provide the application support to users
- To prepare himself for backup support on at least one other business functional area application as assigned
- To evaluate improvements and benefits through modification in existing applications
- To migrate the data from legacy system to newly developed applications
- To modify /change the applications as and when required
- To prepare the user and technical manuals of applications
- To participate as active team member in other development and implementation projects
- To perform other duties as and when assigned
Minimum Education B.S in Computer Science (preferably M.S / M.Sc. -Computer Science)
Specialty in Oracle is a must.
Age Requirement 24 – 45 Year(s)
Experience Required 1-5 Year(s)
Oracle 6i, 9i, 10g
Proficiency in written and verbal English
Send resume at email@example.com marking the subject line as “APPLYING FOR ANALYST PROGRAMMER”