|Date Posted||January 17, 2020|
Software & Web Development
|Qualifications||MBA (Finance)/ ACCA/Bachelor’s in Accounting|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Experience||4-5 years (Relevant experience in IT Industry would be highly preferred)|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume email@example.com|
Nexus Corporation is looking for an experienced and competent profile for the position of an Accountant.
Following are the major job responsibilities:
• To maintain and reconcile all books of accounts for the company;
• Draft monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for management use.
• Coordinate activities with internal and external auditors and share appropriate records and information.
• Coordinate with banks for all banking services extended to the company;
• Ensure proper submission of income tax/withholding tax/ sales tax and deposits for Tax Challans.
• Coordinate with various government authorities (KCCI, FBR, SECP) as per the requirement.
• Education: MBA (Finance)/ ACCA/Bachelor’s in Accounting
• Experience: 4-5 years (Relevant experience in IT Industry would be highly preferred)
Remuneration and Benefits
• Salary: Market Competitive (negotiable, based on profile).
• Benefits: Medical Insurance/paid leaves, etc.
Interested candidates can apply
and mention the position title in the subject line.
Note: This is Karachi based position and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.