|Date Posted||January 14, 2020|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume email@example.com|
Contractual Position AM Accounts for MNC Pharmaceutical
Details of some the tasks
• Ensuring timely payment of all vendor invoices and employee payments
• Monitoring and ensuring reconciliation of all balance sheet GL accounts
• Perform month end closing
• Liaise and prepare schedules for external and internal auditors, tax consultants, vendors and other creditors for relevant issues and queries.
• Ensure monthly accruals of all unpaid expenses
• Amortization of prepayments
• Issuance of debit and credit notes to customers and vendors
• Ensure proper deduction of taxes against all payments
• Submission of monthly withholding and sales tax data
• Making inter-company payments to affiliates and recording of same via group system for In-House Banking
• Coordination with bank for all payment related matters and issues
• Coordination for Insurance Payments
• Coordination with vendors for payment related open issues
• Followup for unsettled employee accounts
• Ensure compliance to company policies and procedures to third parties and employees
• Arrange tax certificates and details required by vendors.
Please share your resume.