|Date Posted||July 8, 2019|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume email@example.com|
Dalda Foods is hiring suitable candidate for position of AM Utilities for its Karachi SITE Plant.
Ideal candidate must possess Engineering Bachelor/Diploma with boiler competency certification (First/Second class Engineer) with at least 5/7 years relevant experience.
• Manage Boilers & allied equipment, Boiler water internal/external treatment, Steam distribution network, water managements, compressors and cooling towers operation, maintenance & trouble shooting.
• Maintain Safety limits/interlocks for boilers safe operation such as water level in boiler, Safe operation of Air / Fuel ratio and stack temperature; to ensure its compliance with mandated safety codes.
• Enforcing safety standards during the boilers operation in order to avoid any hazardous incident. Make proper SOP’s regarding safety of the boiler and equipment also ensure SOP compliance.
• Responsible for maintaining logs of operation of utilities, safety activities and safe maintenance work of equipment malfunctions. Follow safety checklist & ensure compliance
• Perform and follow Preventive/Breakdown Maintenance procedures.
send resumes to latest by July 15, 2019 preference will be given to candidates who want to relocate to Karachi.