|Date Posted||July 10, 2018|
|Career Level||mid level|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
Auto req ID: 152189BR
To lead the sales team/large scale distributors in deploying company strategies and develop plans to address local business needs. Train and motivate the team to achieve short term company objectives and long term organizational goals.
Knowledge & Skills
Strong leadership skills, People Manager, Problem Solver
Preferably 1-2 years in similar capacity but fresh may also apply.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Prioritization skills
- Sense of urgency to get results
- Proficient use of MS Office needed. Frequent work on complex excel & Power Point applications.
- Strong team player
- Multi- tasking ability
- Proficient in maintaining speed in work.
- Analysis and control
- Set clear and SMART objectives to ensure delivery of AOP and Strat Plan in line with Regional goals and cascade locally to territory team
- Estimate and analyze category development potential for each category within FLP and create subsequent plans to consistently grow shares in each category
- Implement & cascade action plan to territory team to execute counter strategies
- Responsible to achieve monthly and quarterly volume targets as well as target brand & pack deliverables
- Review progress as objectives at weekly meetings and take corrective action as appropriate
- Ensure smooth flow of information to ASM/RSM to aid strategic decision making & ensure all financial & sales data is factually correct
- Monitor & manage trade discounts with TS month on month
- Monitor & track distributor ROI and propose suggestions to leverage on distributor profitability
- Implement quality & control measures at distributor outlets – FIFO, stock numbers etc.
- Responsible for depot sales tracking & to assist ASM/RSM in strategic planning against data gathered on a monthly basis
- Accountable for improving market share through identification of untapped channels, new towns, brand and pack size & optimal rack productivity
- Develop team capability to address channel partner stability related concerns, by evolving alternate GTM mechanisms
- Analyze & propose promotions with positive financial impact through rationalization of brand plans
- Market intelligence & competitor analysis – Monitor competitor activity and identify response plan in liaison with ASM
- Ensure smooth execution of all new product initiatives against regional business strategy
- Ensure execution of all merchandizing, display & operational priorities across territories
- Propose ways to improve existing sales processes- data tracking, payment methods, supply chain etc.
- Develop ways to improve process efficiency with distributor and retailer through liaison with all stakeholders
- Maintain a regular physical presence in the territory to ensure understanding of internal and external customer needs
- Assess and track team capability through ongoing feedback, regular review meetings & KPI tracking
- Conduct core skills assessment with DRs and DSRs to ensure strong coaching and selling skills
- Conduct field training to ensure market excellence in all areas.
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Limited Relocation
Job Type: Regular