|Date Posted||April 29, 2020|
Healthcare & Medicine
|Qualifications||Graduation / Masters|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
- .NET Framework, Windows, IIS.
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, MSMQ, WCF.
- SQL Server.
- Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements.
- Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code, with a goal of delivering defect-free and well-tested code to QA.
- Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features.
- Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review.
- Collaborate on technical architecture and design.
Required Skills & Experience
- Solid understanding of OOP design principles.
- Visual Studio 2019, SQL Server 2016.
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API.
- HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design.
- Understanding of web technology stack, including HTTP, REST, cookies, caching, and asset loading.
- Windows & web services, WCF, MSMQ.
- C# and .NET Framework.
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Should be able to read and write basic SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and functions.