|Date Posted||October 8, 2019|
|Qualifications||Masters in (CS / IT / Computer Engineering)|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume email@example.com|
Position: Assistant General Manager – IT Ops & Infrastructure
Qualification: Masters in (CS / IT / Computer Engineering)
Experience: 10-12 years of experience in IT service industry
• Supervise systems, infrastructure, DBMS and communications network.
• Design, establish and maintain a network infra for local and wide area connectivity and remote access.
• Participate in vendor contract negotiations for all new computer equipment & software purchased for the organization.
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the IT including directing staff, who support administrative computing, networking, user services, telecommunications and other functions.
• Assess and anticipate technology projects and recommend needful.
• Establish the strategic and tactical goals, policies, and procedures for the information technology department.
• Work with project managers to ensure optimum allocation and utilization of technology resources.
1. Strategic planning & Budget making
2. Documentation building, interpersonal and team management skills
Please send your resumes specifying the position in the subject header.