|Date Posted||September 3, 2019|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
Position Title: Assistant Manager - HR Ops
Department: Human Resources & Administration
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
• Lead the HR - Ops team.
• Develop systems for the function.
• Understand the daily requirements of HR - Ops and execute process flows efficiently.
• Manager functional HR Including Office Management, Comp. & Ben, Asset Management and Helpdesk etc.
• Consistently deliver on deadlines.
• Manage Payroll processing, TIS management, complete documentation and support in employee onboarding/offboarding.
• Manage IHRM, lead travel management and IT team.
• Manage procurement and purchasing, and complete database management of inventory on various tech tools.
• A relevant Master’s degree is Mandatory.
• You have at least 3+ years of work experience in functional HR, TIS and Office Management.
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, or Google equivalents
• Excellent English skills.
• Has the ability to perform root cause analysis and build process flows.
How to Apply
Send CVs at " mentioning "Assistant Manager – HR Ops" in subject line