|Date Posted||April 13, 2018|
|Qualifications||Bachelors degree in Information Technology / Computer Engineering|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager|
|Experience||2 to 3 years|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
Assistant Manager IT is required in Karachi for an MNC Pharmaceutical Company. Eligibility: Bachelors degree in Information Technology / Computer Engineering with 2 to 3 years of proven experience in Information Technology
- Manage and implement IT projects by coordinating resources in defined timelines with Company’s support department and customers.
- Maintain and troubleshoot IT installations at customer’s sites.
- Conduct operator training for end users after installation of IT products.
- Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product. This involves printed and electronic promotional material, product training, and relevant clinical papers.
- Responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors products.
- Close liaison with the field force to assess the response to and suitability of current promotional material and to ensure that the printed promotional material is being used optimally.
- Responsible for each allocated product’s life cycle management including the product launch and forecasting for regional teams.
Apply with 'Assistant Manager IT' in subject line.