|Date Posted||September 14, 2020|
Production & Manufacturing
|Qualifications||Bachelors, Graduate, Masters|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume email@example.com|
Assistant Manager Shipping.
Lucky Commodities (Pvt.) Ltd. is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Assistant Manager Shipping. Candidates having the following knowledge and experience are encouraged to apply: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Knowledge of Chapter XI of SOLAS (ISPS Code) relating to the Vessel and “the Company” (as defined by the ISPS Code) and (BIMCO) and Charter Party agreement “AMWELSH 93”.
2. Prior experience of coordinating with shipping agents and brokers for proper vessel tracking.
3. Prior experience of negotiating competitive freight rate for ship or vessel with ship owners or brokers.
4. Proper understanding and experience of Laycan, or Lay Days, Laytime Calculations, and SOF.
5. Knowledge and understanding of Incoterms 2020.
6. Proper understanding of shipping related documentation such as Import General Manifest (IGM), Letter of Indemnity (LOI), Bill of Lading (BL), Delivery Order (DO).
7. Knowhow of Anti Money Laundering rules and regulations and sanctions list of UN or EU.
8. Qualification: At least Bachelor
9. At least 3-5 years’ relevant experience
10. Excellent communication skills.
11. Proficient MS Office (Excel / Word / Power Point)