|Date Posted||June 13, 2020|
|Qualifications||MBA or Equivalent|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume email@example.com|
A Well reputed Pharmaceutical Company required competent and result oriented BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER Incumbent should be very capable to maintain the following responsibilities independently.
Complete responsibility of the company from top to bottom regarding sale, targets, field force hiring, product launches, policies, customer development.
- Develop business, Sales & Marketing plan, set annual sales forecast and its monthly breakups
- Manage Sales Team effectively to achieve Sales Objectives, Targets / Volume & Value
and optimize the deployed human resources by engaging the best talent, providing
the required training, motivating and rewarding the team’s performance justly
- Visit the markets regularly to measure performance of sales and marketing team, to coach them
and to explore new business opportunities.
Gender: Preferably female
- Should be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to planning, organizing and priorities
- Persuasive negotiation and motivation techniques
Qualification & Experience: MBA(Marketing) with 8-10 years Of Sales/Marketing/Business Management experience preferably pharmaceutical Companies.
Salary & Benefits: Very attractive+ company maintained car and other benefits as per company policy.
Interested candidates may send their CVs in WORD format to