|Date Posted||November 29, 2019|
Accounting & Finance
|Qualifications||MBA - Finance (ACCA / CFA will be a plus)|
|Experience||6 - 7 years|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume email@example.com|
Hiring Corporate Risk Manager for Faysal Bank, Karachi.
- Assess credit proposals submitted by Corporate & Investment Banking & Financial Institutions Group. Identify key risks, evaluate mitigation's strategies & recommend exposure while safeguarding the interests of the Bank.
- Articulate a set of queries on RA/ IOM with a view to seek clarification & enhance risk identification
- Develop & understand the assigned industry segments including assessment of key industry risks, key success factors & industry fundamentals
- Develop a comprehensive evaluation on a credit proposal with recommendations within TAT
- Maintain a personal track of credit proposals received, recommendations maintained as well as regularly update the department TAT sheet. Keep a track of deferrals & ensure regular follow-ups
- Conduct client & site visits to enhance assessment of risk & understand the dynamics of each industry segment
- Must be MBA - Finance (ACCA / CFA will be a plus)
- 6 - 7 years of proven working experience in the similar capacity
- Sound analytics & financial modeling skills
- Good communication skills
Eligible candidates may apply before 5th December'19 with position title in subject.