|Date Posted||September 16, 2020|
|Qualifications||LLB or LLM / Member Institute of Corporate Secretaries of Pakistan|
|Experience||At least 5 years|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
DEPUTY MANAGER CORPORATE AFFAIRS
Hascol Petroleum Limited is looking for Deputy Manager Corporate Affairs for our Legal and Secretarial Department to be based at Head Office, Karachi.
Main Job Responsibilities
· Provide support in ensuring compliance of provisions of the Companies Act 2017, and other statutes.
· Assist in drafting notices, agendas for Board and General meetings
· Assist in complying requirements with SECP notifications.
· Draft notices and letters for various Authorities.
· Assist in preparation and reviewing contracts, agreements, documents and letters.
· Liaison with Share Registrar for handling dividend and shareholders queries.
Education: LLB or LLM / Member Institute of Corporate Secretaries of Pakistan
Experience: At least 5 years of handling corporate secretarial & legal matters of a listed company.
Interested applicants are requested to email their resumes, latest by September 18, 2020 with the position mentioned in the subject.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.