|Location||Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan|
|Date Posted||September 16, 2021|
|Qualifications||MBA in Finance / Qualified ACCA / CA – Partly Qualified / ACMA|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
Looking to hire a "Deputy Manager Finance" for a Chemical manufacturing company based in Pakistan.
The candidate will be responsible for working with the Financial Controller and assist FC with a range of administrative and financial tasks which involve assisting with customer reconciliations, preparing budgets, managing cash flow and requesting information from colleagues regarding customers and vendor related issues and matters pertaining to regulatory authorities (FBR, SECP, etc.).
The candidate Should have hands on experience in:
- Receivables, Costing and / or payables side
- Taxation and / or Company secretarial matters
- Management and corporate reporting
- Education: MBA in Finance / Qualified ACCA / CA – Partly Qualified / ACMA or Equivalent
- Experience: minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in Accounts & Finance with a reputable company, preferably in a multinational company. Hands on experience of SAP (preferable) & MS Office.
Compensation Budget: PKR 150,000 + other Benefits
Interested candidates may share their resumes