|Date Posted||October 15, 2020|
Production & Manufacturing
|Qualifications||BE - Mechanical|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
Our client (a PSX listed firm) is one of the most admired firms in the automobiles sector, based in Karachi. They are looking for "Deputy Manager/ Manager - Mechanical Maintenance".
BE - Mechanical from a university of top repute.
Additional qualifications/certifications would be a plus.
+10 years of hands-on and leading a team of young engineers. At least 5 years of mechanical maintenance is mandatory.
- Strategize on maintenance, work instruction, and methods.
- Plan routine maintenance of plant equipment and machinery.
- Analyze breakdowns, diagnose faults, and supervise time-critical equipment repairs.
- Offer technical expertise to the maintenance teams like supervisors, foreman, fitters, and technicians.
- Function as project development member to maintain new equipment.
- Work with reliability engineers to extend the equipment life cycle.
- Manage budget for current and future equipment upgrades and replacements.
- Schedule and obtain project material and manpower.
- Check work-in-progress and during completion to meet specifications.
- Estimate costs on equipment, systems, and structures repair or replacement.
Interested candidates are invited to share their CV in MS Word format