|Date Posted||February 12, 2019|
Production & Manufacturing
|Qualifications||B.E. / MBA in Supply Chain|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
"Deputy Manager – Supply Chain" required in Karachi for one the leading Manufacturing Company in Pakistan. Candidate should have done B.E. / MBA in Supply Chain Management from a top-tier university along with 5 to 6 years of relevant working experience in manufacturing company.
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
- To make records and monitor consumption of ORM according to the budget
- Develop requirements and standards (e.g. packaging, procurement, delivery)
- Collecting and analyzing supply chain data
- Recommending improvements to boost performance and reduce costs
- Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
- Develop efficient method to look after raw material planning
- To analysis steel supply and forecast demand by keeping records of external factors and changing trends
- To analyze sales trends of raw material
Interested candidates kindly apply