|Location||Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan|
|Date Posted||January 12, 2021|
Production & Manufacturing
|Qualifications||Graduation in Computer Science/Commerce|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
Our client (PSX listed) is one of the most admired names in large scale industrial manufacturing, based in Karachi. They are looking for 'DM IT - ERP Supply Chain'
Minimum graduation in Computer Science/Commerce with knowledge of Supply Chain function.
Oracle ASCP functional knowledge, Oracle Apps structure and data flow, PL/SQL basic knowledge
6-8 years of relevant experience with large-scale manufacturing FMCG, Engineering, Pharmaceutical, Steel, Cement, etc industry.
- Coordinate and manage the functional and technical facets of ERP operations.
- Implement Oracle Supply Chain module for SCM process automation and provide post implementation support.
- Manage supply chain module data and report inconsistencies for optimal and effective supply chain planning results from ERP.
- Train users on the SCM module for efficient and maximum usage of the planning tools.
- Review and identify improvement areas in the module.
- Coordinate with Oracle support for resolution of system-related bugs and issues.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation, user manuals, and change control documents.
Interested candidates are invited to share their CV in MS Word format