|Date Posted||October 23, 2020|
|Qualifications||B. E / B. Sc Engineering (Electrical/Electronics)|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume email@example.com|
Electrical / Electronics Engineers, Petrochemical Film Plant, Karachi – Pakistan
A renowned industrial group is seeking for multiple positions of Electrical /Electronics Engineers for its Plant in Karachi. The prospective candidates should meet the following criteria:
· B. E / B. Sc Engineering (Electrical/Electronics), from a recognized university.
• 3 – 5 years’ experience in Manufacturing Process Industry (i.e. Petrochemical, Refinery or Fertilizer plants plant).
• Hands on experience in installation, commissioning and maintenance of industrial equipment like PLC’s, Inverters, Interlocking panels and distributed control system.
• Experience of computerized maintenance management system, spare parts planning, budgeting is essential.
• MS Office skills including MS Project
• Flexible enough to work in Shifts.
In the subject line of your message, please remember to mention "CV for the position of "Electrical /Electronics Engineer ".
Interested candidates can email their CVs