|Location||Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan|
|Date Posted||November 25, 2020|
|Qualifications||Graduation / Masters|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
Looking for 'Executive Assistant ' (contractual position - permanent basis performance) at Maersk Pakistan for their office in Karachi.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Providing support to prepare presentations.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role of directly reporting to a CEO/MD
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be organized.
Interested candidates please share your resumes latest by November 28, 2020.