|Date Posted||July 15, 2020|
Hospitality / Food & Beverages
|Career Level||Executive Manager|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
Are you an ambitious professional who loves challenges? Begin your career with one of the leading hospitality group in Pakistan as Executive HR Manager, and gain experience to learn and grow in this field. HR Operations is looking for dedicated, hard-working, and reliable people to manage activities related with employee lifecycle smoothly and efficiently. Apply today and get career advancement opportunities to build your career with Western Global Services.
In this role, you will be expected to (and not limited to):
• Will ensure satisfaction of employees with work of the HR department within the area of Selection and Recruitment, Training and Development, Compensation and Benefits, HR operations, Corporate culture creation and Employee engagement.
• Market research about best practices and effective personnel management tools.
• HR risk management. Understanding the company's weaknesses and strengths, opportunities and threats from the employer brand point of view and HR policies - improving the situation considering possible resources.
• Development of a common HR strategy and operational plan in accordance with the business strategy
• Creation of a system for assessing the effectiveness of employees (performance, competence), coordination and monitoring of regular assessments and employee development.
• Change of policies on benefits and compensation in accordance with business opportunities and the need to remain competitive in the market.
• Internal communication management - informing employees about corporate culture, values, internal policies and procedures, achievements of the company and teams and other necessary information.
• Coordination and control of training and development processes of employees and ensuring the effectiveness of its work.
• Analysis of the need for work force in case of increase in number of projects, involving line managers and coordinating with top management.
• Bachelors and Master's degree with majors in HR.
• Experience in Food Industry is a plus.
• SPHR, SHRM or other relevant certification will be a plus.
• Strategic Leadership
• Team management
• Strong Communication Skills
At Western, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve.
*You can share your CV through whatsApp on 03005706179 (Don't forget to mention the position you're applying for.)