|Location||Lahore, Lahore, Pakistan|
|Date Posted||October 11, 2021|
|Qualifications||Chemical Engineering + MBA/BBA (Marketing)|
|Experience||8 to 10 years|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume email@example.com|
One of the leading clients in Chemical Industry is looking for Female Marketing Manager for Lahore. Below are the job details interested and relevant candidates can send in their CV’s
Kindly mention position title in subject line
Marketing Manager (Female)
• Establishing chemical Market with an aim to strengthen its presence in the market over a long term.
• Develop the Brand, Consumer and Customer Marketing strategy development and articulate long-term Marketing/Business Plans to support delivery of targeted market entry
• Develop Long term research plans/ Market Intelligence strategies in order to build strong insights into consumers to serve as a strong anchor for strategy and planning
• Work together/collaborate with various functional areas such as Sales, Technical/Production, Logistics and Finance.
• Work closely with Sales, Production/Technical, QHSE, Supply Chain teams and lead on the agenda for Product Stewardship.
• Facilitate Sales team in forging long-term association with customers of DOL.
• Development and execution of long term (B2B) Customer Communication and retention Strategy (working closely across the functions for its execution).
• Development and execution of Customer feedback mechanism and analysis of gathered data, in collaboration with the sales functions.
• Develop, implement and execute (B2B) customer engagement programmes and related marketing initiatives
• Brand Development and brand positioning.
• Ensure development and timely execution of effective brand related communication on researches and validated consumer insights.
• Ensure presence on the right social media platforms.
Qualification: Chemical Engineering + MBA/BBA (Marketing)
Experience: 8 to 10 years of experience in B2B companies working in a Technical / Techno commercial role/ Chemical Industry
Salary: 180,000 to 250,000 + car + other benefits.