|Date Posted||September 14, 2020|
Accounting & Finance
|Qualifications||MBA Finance, ACCA / ACMA|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
Position Title: Finance Officer in Finance & Accounts department
Qualification: MBA Finance, ACCA / ACMA
Experience: 3-4 year experience as Finance / Treasury Officer in a Public Company.
1. Knowledge of Accounts Payable Process (PR, PO, MRR, invoice recording, Matching and payments), GL (Posting of JVs) in Oracle Financials (R-12).
2. Knowledge of financial projections with strong grip on MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power point.
1. Cash flow forecasting and financial projections. Make trend analysis on treasury market.
2. Management of Working capital lines, preparing documents for new / renewal of banking finance facilities.
3. Responsible for retirement of LCs through FIM, FATR, and getting foreign exchange rate from treasury for adjustment of LCs
4. Calculating markups on RF, FIM and FATR and long term loans and compare with banks calculation.
5. Monthly Bank Reconciliations, posting of all JVs in Oracle GL Module and Liaison with banks.
Kindly share your resumes, and cc. to email@example.com latest by 18th September 2020.