|Date Posted||February 12, 2019|
|Qualifications||Masters degree in Supply Chain Management|
|Career Level||Head / Senior Manager|
|Experience||7 to 10 years|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
Head of Contracts, Risk & Compliance – SC (Supply Chain) required in Karachi for one of the leading Group of Companies.
Candidate with Masters degree in Supply Chain Management (Certifications in Risk, Contracts and Compliance Management will be preferred) along with 7 to 10 years of experience in contract management within pesticides, chemicals, manufacturing, trading or distribution industry must apply
- Create contracts & SLAs for all vendors, service providers & 3rd parties in every Supply Chain function, i.e. Local/foreign procurement, international logistics, inland logistics, warehousing, HSSE, factory operations
- Review customer-end tenders & contracts and design back to back Bids, RFQs, RFPs & contracts for vendors.
- Perform a qualitative assessment of all existing contracts to mitigate risks, such as insurance policies, service agreements, etc.
- Monitoring Deviations against running contracts within all SC functions
- Develop Centralized Contract Management System in our ERP System where contracts are recorded, managed, monitored for any deviations, renewed and terminated.
- Establishing Risk Strategy, Governance & Policies, SOPs, Risk Registers for the Supply Chain Department in line with company guidelines
- To reduce supply chain cost & vulnerability via a coordinated holistic approach – an Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program involving all supply chain stakeholders and development of mitigation plans to manage these risks for the purpose of ensuring supply chain continuity in the event of a scenario which can interrupt normal business
- Create conduct comprehensive Risk Assessment & Mitigation Plan in every Supply Chain function, i.e. Local/foreign procurement, international logistics, inland logistics, warehousing, HSSE, factory operations
- Define Financial Targets after Risk Assessments & Develop Risk metrics and scorecards
- Develop Centralized Risk Management System in our ERP System where risks are recorded, managed, monitored, closed and reviewed for analysis.
- Establishing Compliance Policies & SOPs in all Supply Chain functions with the objective to the following: Performance Improvement; Effectiveness;Efficiency Appropriate Levels of Internal Controls
- Create conduct comprehensive Compliance Assessment Analysis & Identify Gaps in every Supply Chain function, i.e. Local/foreign procurement, international logistics, inland logistics, warehousing,
- Develop Centralized Compliance Management System in our ERP System where policies are recorded, managed, monitored and reviewed for analysis.