|Date Posted||August 10, 2018|
Production & Manufacturing
|Qualifications||LLB or LLM|
|Career Level||Head / Senior Manager|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume email@example.com|
Required "Head of Legal" in Karachi for a Manufacturing Company. An ideal candidate should have LLB or LLM degree along with 8-12 years of experience in developing SOP’s, maintaining the legal requirements & drafting agreements.
- Researching, anticipating and guiding company management against Legal risks.
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents)
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents. Represent the company in legal proceedings (Administrative boards, courts trials etc.)
- Negotiate deals and attend company meetings.
- Compliance with statutory law and regulations passed by government agencies to achieve goals within the bounds of the law.
- Focus on legal issues that affect business, such as taxation, various types of business transactions, or intellectual property.
- Pursue and negotiating employee litigation and contracts.
- Preparing and filing all sorts of legal reports
- Drafting legal documents.
- Reviewing new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Analyzing legal issues relating to proposed products.
- Providing supervision to outside lawyers hired to assist the corporation with their specialized legal services.
Interested candidates please apply