|Date Posted||August 2, 2019|
Social & Development Sector
|Qualifications||BBA, MBA or MPA in HR|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
The incumbent will be responsible to manage front-line HR operations including (but not limited to) recruitment, in-house training, end of employment, efficiently in-line with legal obligations. Further, to assist the Head of Human Resources to research and propose new initiatives to improve overall HR service delivery across the institution.
- Responsible for managing recruitment operations for support domain; issue offer letter and contract on time.
- Manage recruitment of Interns for support and technical domain both.
- Provide staff orientation to new entrants.
- Correspond with headhunter(s), where required.
- Manage and organize in-house training session(s).
- Brainstorm and discuss organizational development initiatives with Assistant Manager Human Resources and then with the line manager.
- Assist Head of HR in designing and/or updating policies and procedures.
- Carry out Training Need Analysis (TNA) in coordination with Assistant Manager HR.
- Design and update organizational charts (organogram) on monthly/quarterly basis.
- Research and provide assistance in developing Human Resource Plan; share and take employee engagement initiatives.
- Manage end of employment for technical and support domain both.
- Management reporting.
- Perform additional task(s) as assigned by the line manager.