|Date Posted||July 23, 2020|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
Required: HR Officer/Executive
Education: Graduation degree or equivalent
Experience: 1-4 years
-To ensure all employees files and HR sheets are up to date.
-To ensure all requirements of new induction must be completed at the time of joining i.e email id, PC/Laptop, personal files, JD, sitting, attendance and updating of HR sheet.
- Respond to enquiries from candidates, managers and external recruitment agencies about the organisation's recruitment activities.
- Contact candidates, arrange interview times and develop appropriate interview questions in collaboration with the hiring manager so that interviews are conducted efficiently and equitably.
- Scheduling/Rescheduling of Interview, test, rank, check references, select candidates
- Conduct employee orientation/induction and introductory training so that new employees are quickly integrated into the organization.
- HR Operations
- Assist in processing of monthly payroll and related deductions.
- Perform any other work assigned by immediate superior.
Focused and detail oriented
Stretch and learnability
Good communication skills – written and verbal
Good interpersonal skills