|Date Posted||October 8, 2019|
Textiles & Fashion
|Qualifications||Degree (Textile Design preferred)|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
Looking for a Lead Graphic/Textiles Designer for Outfitters to help our Design team by creating original art for apparel. In this role you’ll be designing original graphic options that fit our unique aesthetic while also being on trend. You will develop new and original prints for each delivery under the direction of the Design Head. You must be able to also CAD, size and format for all categories. This role requires an organized and motivated candidate who works well under pressure and who loves fashion!
Education and Experience
• 4-year Degree (Textile Design preferred)
• 5-7 years’ experience in apparel textile design
• Broad knowledge of all printing techniques and fabrics qualities
• Ability to work independently
• Self-motivated and skilled at handling multiple projects at the same time
• Highly organized, good work ethic, lots of energy and great attitude
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Interested candidates may email their resume
The position is Lahore based.