|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||July 13, 2018|
Banking & Financial Services
|Experience||Minimum 2 Year|
|Send Resume email@example.com|
Pak Oman Microfinance Bank Limited requires the services of enthusiastic and passionate professional for the position of Legal Officer:
- Provide legal advice/opinion on the issues pertaining to the various departments of the Bank and its subsidiaries to safeguard Bank's interest and avoid its exposure to legal and financial liabilities.
- Coordinate with different departments/branches of the Bank and its subsidiaries to facilitate legal advice/ opinion on the issues pertaining to general operations of the Bank.
- Assist superiors in reviewing banking laws whenever required and suggest amendments therein with due reference to the prevalent requirements and future developments.
- Analyze different banking laws and make recommendations for updating them for facilitating the operations of the banking industry.
- Appear before the courts and various other forms on behalf of the Bank, where necessary.
- He/she will also draft show cause/suspension/termination/dismissal and any other legal correspondence with the employees if needed.
- He/she will also coordinate with the Legal Advisor in seeking advice on different matters.
* At least LLB from HEC recognized University
* Excellent command in communication skills
* Knowledge of substantive law and legal procedure
* Minimum 2-3 years of experience in handling legal issues
Maximum 35 and 31 years for OG-I positions respectively. Relaxation may be allowed in case of highly qualified or more experienced candidates.
40,000 – 50,000