|Location||Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Date Posted||September 30, 2021|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s degree in Marketing MBA is a plus|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume at||Recruitment@kuzaventures.com|
Position: Manager Digital Media
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. MBA is a plus.
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in digital media marketing, online sales, or performance marketing
Job summary: In this position, individual will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Develop and execute 360 digital marketing campaigns aimed at communicating the brand message with defined goals, targets and KPIs. Manage both our B2B and B2C products/brands.
• Conduct consumer and market research. Identify how our brand(s) is currently positioned in the market and design a research-based brand strategy. This includes establishing goals and developing detailed plans for all media channels.
• Create, execute, and manage Digital Marketing Initiatives and Campaigns. Anticipate consumer trends and keep the brand up to date. Measure and report on success of marketing campaigns.
• Responsible for managing direct and indirect marketing channels/touchpoints.
• Track marketing and sales data and create detailed reports and presentations.
• Manage and work closely with our partner agencies; ATL, BTL, Digital and PR.