|Date Posted||August 16, 2019|
Education & Academia
|Qualifications||MBA / HR|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
Urgently looking for a Manager HR in a well-known organization in Education Sector;
Required Experience: 8-10 years
Education: MBA / HR Certifications would be a plus
• Ensuring the overall HR Operational effectiveness of 60 schools of Southern Region (Sindh & Baluchistan).
• The incumbent will be responsible for all HR processes which includes Compensations and benefits, hiring, training, recruitment, operations and all other HR functions
• Ensuring all recruitment is being handled transparently and all positions are closed in time.
• Ensuring the development of healthy organizational culture and addressing all issues of southern region to promote the concept of a better place to work.
• Working closely with all branch heads and the HODs to foster an efficient work environment.
• Work closely with the Regional Director as a business partner and present the ad-hoc assigned reports and presentations as and when required.
• Handle all employee grievances professionally and resolve the conflicts in an unbiased manner.
Interested candidates should email their CV with the subject title "Manager HR".