|Date Posted||June 19, 2020|
Distribution & Logistics
|Qualifications||Master’s in Business Administration|
|Experience||8 - 10 years|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
Position: Manager – Logistics Operations
Qualification: At least a Master’s in Business Administration or an industry-related field.
Experience: 8 - 10 years relevant experienced of e commerce.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, or customer issues.
· Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
· Supervise the work of logistics specialists, planners, or schedulers.
· Negotiate contracts for transportation, distribution, or logistics services.
· Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes.
· Analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
· Inspect goods to be delivered to ensure that they are in the right quantity and quality.
· Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
· Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery.
Apply, mentioning position in subject line.