|Date Posted||August 4, 2020|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree|
|Experience||5- 8 Years|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume email@example.com|
Position: Manager – Operations
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
Experience: 5- 8 Years Relevant Experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
· To ensure the operations of the business are running efficiently (operations include: line of production, inventory department, finance department, administrative department, HR department, IT department)
· To manage the daily operations of the workshop and boutique including overseeing the administrative tasks
· To understand and follow up on the production calendar to ensure efficient, timely and quality deliveries.
· To analyze accounting/financial data, allocate budgets, and develop strategies to minimize costs and increase revenue in collaboration with the finance department
· To facilitate meetings for open communication, strategic planning and execution and to hold brief meetings with every department (including production house and boutique) of the Company on a daily basis, in order to achieve daily goals and tasks that are to be completed.
· To plan and execute monthly meetings with the workshop and boutique for open communication, transparency, planning and execution.
Apply (Note: Mention MOSH-2020 in the subject line)