|Date Posted||February 12, 2019|
|Qualifications||Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D.)|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume email@example.com|
Our client is one of the most admired multinational pharmaceutical firms based in Karachi. They are looking for 'Manager Quality Assurance'.
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D.)
- Master in Business Administration (Supply chain & Marketing) will be preferred
+2 years experience in QA
- Extensive knowledge about Validation and Calibration.
- In-depth knowledge of Local Regulatory Laws.
- Deviation and investigation Reporting should be an additional experience.
- Experience of liaising with other internal departments e.g. Marketing, Medical, Supply Chain, Logistics and Customer Services.
- Overview of quality function of Affiliate, CO, including their audit and assessment from time to time.
-Report any product complaint associated with Adverse Event to Local Safety Responsible.
- Initiate product complaint in Trackwise GPCS, DMS or GIM.
- Investigation of Technical, disposition of Complaint Sample and Complaint Closure.
- Responsible for all activities of Quality Assurance Department to ensure compliance with company and local regulatory requirements.
Interested candidates are invited to share their CV in MS Word format