|Date Posted||July 10, 2020|
Banking & Financial Services
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
Fulcrum Pvt Ltd is looking forward to hire ‘Manager Recovery’ for one of its client.
Industry: Microfinance Bank
The incumbent will be responsible for the following functions:
· Create and execute strategies that help in achieving recovery revenue goals by developing tools for effective monitoring and recovery of all NPLs.
· Allocate challenging yet realistic objectives for recovery function and communicate to them and ensure delinquency recovery targets are met as set by the management.
· Ensure recovery of write-off portfolio and maintain the level as per the minimum threshold set by the management.
· Ensure process improvement / efficiency in collection / recovery process in order to contribute towards profitability.
· Evaluate / review collection / recovery performance and monitoring of recoveries on regular basis specially highly delinquent and aged accounts.
· Develop recovery policy in compliance with the SBP regulations.
Interested candidates may share their profile on the following email address: