|Date Posted||October 27, 2020|
Production & Manufacturing
|Qualifications||Bachelor degree (MBA preferred)|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume email@example.com|
Agriauto Industries Ltd, one of the leading automotive components manufacturers is in search for a "Manager Store".
This position will be based at HUB and following is the JD:
- Supervising employees engaged in updating records and maintaining control of productive materials and finished products.
- Maintaining the production control system, avoiding excessive stocks / materials shortages.
- Highlighting shortages, obsolesces and degradation of material.
- Ensure that 5S is maintained and all PPEs that are relevant to Store Area are applied by self and also by team members.
- Daily cycle count, half yearly and annual 100% stock count.
- Proper layout, storage and preservation of material.
- Knowledge of ERP system and able to train staff members with operational command lines of ERP System. (Knowledge of SAP is a +1)
Education Required: Minimum Bachelor degree (MBA preferred)
Experience: Minimum 5 years
If you meet the criteria, please apply by Nov 3, 2020.