|Date Posted||January 11, 2019|
Telecommunication & ISP
|Qualifications||Masters in SCM|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume email@example.com|
Manager Supply Chain – Karachi
• Development of long-term supply chain management plan.
• Monitoring of nationwide procurement activities for all services and supplies with strong control over governance.
• Maintaining best purchase price by competitive bidding and market analysis.
• Improve / maintain quality standards for all services and supplies to enhance overall stakeholder experience.
• Expertly handle Import activities.
Education / Skills:
• Masters in SCM or equivalent.
• International certifications (i.e. CISCOM / CSCM / CSCP/ CLTD) is preferred.
• 5-7 years of relevant experience (Preferably in Telecom Sector).