|Date Posted||June 30, 2020|
|Career Level||Mid level|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
A Fast Growing Pharmaceutical Company based in Karachi requires the services of Medical Officer (MO)
at their plant. It is a full time job and is responsible to cater Medical and Occupational health services to the factory employees.
- Risk assessment (identification, evaluation, control and monitoring) of Occupational health and industrial hygiene hazards within the factory premises for e.g. noise, dust, ergonomic, industrial hygiene problems, etc., through regular workplace visits / surveys.
- Provide general medical care / treatments to employees through daily OPD.
- Pre-employment health assessment of the employees
- Conduct canteen hygiene surveys and canteen staff medical checkups on a regular basis.
- Administrative work for the effective running of OHS-MED center in order to keep regular provision of health care services to the employees.
- Analysis of chronic medical and occupational health data to identify trends in workers’ health status.
- Provide training / awareness to factory employees including canteen staff, on matters related to occupational health, safety and environmental hygiene.
- Provide occupational health and general medical training to occupational health staff to enhance their skills and capabilities.
- Assessment of any potential cases of occupational injuries and illnesses through regular liaison with factory safety coordinator.
- Maintain health care records of the employees
- Keep a liaison with the outside specialists and hospitals for provision of best possible medical care to company’s employees
- Health surveillance and assessment of the occupational and general medical health problems in the workforce through regular medical examinations
Reports & Records
Will be responsible for maintaining and submitting the following to the Head of Medical & Occupational Health:
Annual M&OH Plan
M&OH reports – monthly / Quarterly / Annual
Employee Health records
Occupational Health data
Any other relevant reports / data as and when required
Sound skills in independently handling Medical Emergency.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Basic MS-Office skills particularly MS excel and Power Point
Age: Not more than 50 years
M.B.B.S with valid PMDC Registration.Higher qualification will be plus point.
Minimum 4-5 years’ experience preferably with any reputable manufacturing Industry.
Salary & Benefits: Market based+ other benefits as per
Interested candidates send their CVs to: