|Location||Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan|
|Date Posted||July 28, 2021|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
Our client is a renowned Herbal Medicines firm, based in Karachi. They are looking for a "NATIONAL SALES MANAGER" based in Karachi.
10-12 years of extensive experience in the Herbal medicines market. Candidates coming from Herbal, FMCG business backgrounds shall be preferred.
- Develop and implement annual Sales Development Plans and effective sales strategies.
- Plan and Implement Field Sales Marketing initiatives, including ATL & BTL activities.
- Lead nationwide sales force (SF) to achieve sales targets.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with distributors and other stakeholders.
- Develop and implement digital sales and customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
- Develop monitor and analyze SF performance metrics and suggest improvements through prompt feedback.
- Develop key accounts management (KAM) segment in coordination with distributor, CPD & Medics SF to fetch business by mobilizing KAMS and identify other channels for chain Pharmacies, General Trade, Small Modern Trade, and Large Modern Trade Accounts.
- Liaise with Brand and New Product Development departments to ensure effective brand lifecycle management and to identify successful launch of profitable new products.
- Ensure clear and honest communications across all sales channels.
- Train sales force as per new emerging trends in the market.
- Present regular progress reports to management.
- Execute communications strategy and implementation in coordination with all stakeholders.
- Perform other activities as required to meet company goals and objectives.
Interested candidates are invited to share their CV in MS Word format