|Date Posted||July 9, 2020|
|Qualifications||MBA in Supply Chain|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume email@example.com|
Dalda Foods is hiring a suitable candidate for the position of National Warehouse Manager for its edible oil refinery located at the Karachi SITE area.
The ideal candidate must be an Engineering graduate with an MBA in Supply Chain and must possess 8 years of experience with Manufacturing or FMCG. Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes latest by July 15, 2020. Please mark the position in the subject line.
* To oversee order fulfillment & cost optimization.
* To maintain standard warehouse regulations, health, and safety requirements as per HACCP.
* To have the strong product knowledge and decision making in item master updating.
* To ensure productivity targets are met and constant KPI monitoring.
* To manage all warehouse sites, inventory control, material handling, customer service & transportation from regional warehouses.
* To control SAP & WMS system and ensure the warehouse is process-driven.
* To manage time efficiently to ensure all customer deadlines are met and ensure customer satisfaction.
* Oversee the routes planning and load scheduling for multi-drop deliveries.
* Develops warehouse design by planning layout, product flow, and product handling systems; evaluating and recommending new equipment.