|Date Posted||June 18, 2020|
Distribution & Logistics
|Qualifications||Bachelor's Degree or A Master's Degree|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
Position: Officer – Logistics/ Delivery Operations
Job Location: Karachi.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Oversee and direct daily company administrative processes and procedures.
· Report to and assist Chief Operating Officer in daily tasks and duties.
· Ensure compliance with best business practices throughout organization.
· Maintain positive client and vendor relationships
· Analyze customer orders, set delivery priorities and make schedule adjustments to meet timely delivery goals.
· Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements.
· Report delivery status to customers and develop required delivery documentations.
· Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, or customer issues.
· Supporting all functions of the business to work together.
· Undertake any other activity as reasonably requested by management.
Requirements and Qualifications:
· A Bachelor's Degree or A Master's Degree in a related field preferred.
· 2+ years’ experience in Logistics operations preferred
Apply mentioning position in subject line.