|Date Posted||May 28, 2020|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Management|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume email@example.com|
Position Title: Performance Analyst
Department: Logistics and Delivery
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
• Management of departmental reporting (CPO, Rider & Vendor Analysis)
• Responding to all performance related queries.
• Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain communication channel with inter/intra departmental teams
• To Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Making presentations and analysis for vendor meetings & internal departmental consumption.
• Working on data dashboards, vendor reports and other target specific documents.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Management or similar field.
• 2-3 years of experience in similar role.
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Strong command on MS Excel, Power Point,
• Foundation knowledge of SQL, Big query, Power BI and other data visualization tools.
• Strong presentation skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
How to Apply: Send CVs mentioning "Performance Analyst" in the subject line