|Location||Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan|
|Date Posted||December 28, 2020|
Textiles & Fashion
|Qualifications||Graduation / Masters|
|Career Level||Senior Level|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume at||Recruitment@kuzaventures.com|
Position: Performance Management Specialist
Industry: Fashion Retail
Location: Site Area, Karachi
Budget: 100K - 125K
- Manage the ongoing performance management process ensuring all Management & Administrative leaders and Employees are informed, trained and coached on all aspects of mid-year check-ins, year-end calibrations and performance ratings, goal setting, etc.
- Design and develop departmental KPIs and metrics for analytics analysis to evaluate performance.
- Design performance calibration sessions to ensure objective talent decisions are made in a fair and transparent manner.
- Lead and provide strategic direction to the development of pay, reward, recognition and benefits strategies to
ensure the adoption of best practice and alignment to the strategic objectives of the Company.
- Continue the cultural transformation of performance management moving from a bi-annual HR activity (as viewed by business) to a more progressive, ongoing process that supports talent pipeline.