|Date Posted||February 18, 2020|
|Qualifications||B. Pharm or M.Pharm|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience of working in Pharma manufacturing environment
Education: B. Pharm or M.Pharm
Gender: Equal Opportunity
Client: Leading Pharmaceutical Company
• Gap analysis to mitigate the quality and production risk.
• Yield control by minimizing losses & Training and development of staff.
• Assure Ethics, Quality and HSE compliance.
• To ensure authorized access in optical inspection area and lock-out the area while not in use.
• To ensure that there must be no recall, no complain, no re-processing.
• Participate and ensure participation of the team in Behaviour Observation Program of site and drive the positive change in Safety Culture of the site through leading the safety champions’ nominations and reward in the area.
• Ensure compliance with Permit to Work, Lock Out/Tag Out, Safe Work Practices and PPEs to drive health and hygiene program of the site, related to your area/function.
• Ensure on time CAPA closure for all HSE audits, inspection and incidents gaps and actions, relevant to your function.
Apply: Interested candidate can send their updated resume.