|Date Posted||May 10, 2017|
|Career Level||Experienced Professional|
|Experience||7 years to 10 years|
|Salary Range||-- Not Mentioned --|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
We are looking for “Production Officer” for one of our clients in the Petrochemical Industry. Job Role would include operating the DCS and maintaining the facilities in the Control Room and the field, through established Procedures in order to produce PET Polymer safely, efficiently and within the strict quality limits.
This is a (Sheikhupura) based position. Respective Person should have at least a Bachelor’s Degree. Respective person should have a Minimum 10 years, with at least 3 years as DCS Supervisor/Operator and must have the following qualities/traits:
• Background of operations in a petrochemical plant.
• Strong knowledge of HSE systems and protocols.
• Command on permit to work system and hazards of a petrochemical plant.
• Strong leadership qualities.
• Strong analytical skills for analysis of operating parameters/trends and problem troubleshooting.
• Good soft skills specially MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.