|Location||Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan|
|Date Posted||September 9, 2021|
|Qualifications||BS/BE in Electrical/Telecom|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume email@example.com|
Netkom Technologies is looking for QEHS Engineer.
* Monitor and implement the client HSE laws, Company policies and as well as any additional regulations defined by customer.
* Carry out safety induction training to all staff joining the site, subcontractors and visitors on site visit.
* Conducts regular inspections of site and create inspection reports.
* Escalate immediately to the project management if any critical conditions found on site.
* Assess the risks related to activities (Lifting, Work at height, confined spaces, hot work, work with electricity etc)
* Participate with site engineer on preparing risk assessment and communication of same to foremen/workforce
* Prepare site-specific safety plan for the project and submit for EHS manager's approval for further submission for client's approval
* Carry out inspection on validity of third-party certificate as per legal requirement
* Create weekly and monthly HSE statistics reports to share with management and client.
* Investigate the root causes of accidents/incidents and immediately report to management.
* Manage and implement the HSE reward and penalty system to promote the HSE culture on site.
* Present information, suggestions, and observations to project leads to create consistency in safety standards throughout the project.
* Lead the regular HSE meetings with all project stakeholders.
* Must be a team player, able to work with project team with heavy workload.
* BS/BE in Electrical/Telecom or equivalent
* NEBOSH, IOSH Certified or equivalent
* 2-3 Years minimum work experience required in HSE
* Telco Background will be preferred
* Excellent Communication skills
* Ability to handle multiple stakeholders
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent Relationship Building skills
Applicant living in the same or nearby vicinity will be preferred.
Interested candidates can send their resume
Mentioning the position in subject line