|Location||Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan|
|Date Posted||October 4, 2021|
Healthcare & Medicine
|Qualifications||M.Sc. /B.Sc./MLT/ BS/MS|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume email@example.com|
· Implement, communicate, and maintain quality plan.
· Maintain QA/QC objectives, targets, and processes and review new targets, protocols, processes, equipment, supplies, and technologies for quality standards.
· Implement the corrective action when necessary.
· Assist in the process of achieving ISO 15189 Standard accreditations.
· Monitor QA/QC performance on a variety of systems by gathering relevant data from electronic and hard-copy sources.
· Assure proper qualification, maintenance and calibration of lab equipment and on-line test instruments.
· Assist and perform regular internal quality audits, recommend changes, and initiate corrective or preventative actions when appropriate.
· Identify relevant quality related training needs and deliver training to personnel.
· Maintain the document control.
· Assumes all responsibilities for quality assurance functions
· Maintain good relationship with both clinical and service units
· Responsible for proficiency testing of main campus
· Maintain record of technical competency of laboratory staff
Assist regular internal quality audits, recommend changes, and initiate corrective or preventative actions when appropriate.