|Location||Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan|
|Date Posted||February 18, 2021|
Textiles & Fashion
|Qualifications||Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume email@example.com|
Yunus Textile Mills
Now Hiring “Senior Manager - Electrical & Instrumentation”
Core functions of the job:
1. To ensure timely maintenance and serviceability of all electrical equipment related to engines, boilers, compressors, transformers and motors
2. The organization and oversight of all instrumentation maintenance activity.
3. Review and implement scheduling of routine and outage maintenance and keeping of maintenance record.
4. Preparation of specification for equipment and spares, forecast requirements to enable the purchasing and stores department to determine optimum re-order quantities and stock level.
5. Preparation and review of periodic reports on the work of his section and special investigation reports.
6. Provide electrical engineering expertise in the resolution of electrical maintenance.
Candidate must have Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with 10 - 15 years of experience of the electrical, instrumentation and maintenance activities of Engines (Gas, Diesel, HFO), Boilers (CFB, GFB, WHRB), Compressors (Gas, Air), Transformers and Motors, electrical system modification and protection relay testing and coordination. Interested candidates may apply along with the subject of the advertised vacancy.