|Date Posted||February 1, 2019|
|Qualifications||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Senior Professional|
|Experience||3 to 4 years|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume email@example.com|
"Senior Officer Facilities Management" required in Karachi for one of the leading Multinational Pharmaceutical Company. Resource should have Bachelors / Masters (preferred) degree along with 3 to 4 years of relevant experience and knowledge of principles & techniques of administrative management.
- Oversee and ensure that admin supervisor manages the day-to-day operations of a variety of office services to ensure that the organization’s current and future administrative needs are met efficiently, reliably, and economically.
- Responsible to administrate activities such as: copy services; office supplies, equipment, and inventory; administrative assistance; mail, distribution, and messenger services; records management; fleet management; cleaning, gardening, and maintenance services; cafeteria and recreation services; facilities management; and reception and communication systems (such as telephone, fax transmissions systems,etc.).
- Liaise with functional or operational area managers to ensure that office administration policies, programs, and activities are appropriate for their current and future business needs.
- Plan, prioritize, and manage maintenance activities and upgrades to equipment, facilities, and systems to minimize disruptions to business activities and use the organization’s resources effectively.
- Select, and manage ongoing relationships with external suppliers (for example, cleaning or maintenance contractors or equipment vendors) to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Plan and coordinate the lease agreements with building owners & timely renewal of agreements.
- Perform travel management like booking of tickets and accommodation for staff on official travel.
- Implement the organisation’s security policies, procedures, and programmes.
- Coordinate and administer security clearances.
- Manage loss prevention, safety incident loss, and crime management function.
- Monitor safety standards and maintenance of local community relationships. Manage teams of security professionals.
- Prepare annual plan and budget for security and fire fighting and submit to relevant authorities. Ensure liaise with government, police and fire fighting bureau to get the movement for setting new regulations and advice. Monitor and review the organisation, manpower, procedures and total functions of fire fighting and improve them when appropriate.
- Manage all contractual Supervisors (Service Staff/Security Guards/Generator Operators/Gardner/Receptionist).
- Knowledge of methods of research and analysis, work standards and work simplifications
Interested candidates please apply