|Date Posted||July 24, 2020|
Software & Web Development
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
The ideal candidate is a team player who will be responsible for working with company data in various business areas. Specific responsibilities include reporting metrics, analyzing methodologies, suggesting operation improvements, and building proposal evaluations in a cross-functional environment.
Primary Responsibilities of the Role:
- Develop APIs and applications for both internal use by the company and external use by clients
- Maintain and extend our existing PHP based web applications.
- Gather user requirements, create scope of work documents, design prototypes, and maintain documentation.
- Responsible for project life cycle, analysis, design, development, implementation, support, and enhancement.
- Design and maintain coding standards to enhance app development processes.
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile devices.
- Ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Must have the ability to see through a project from conception to the finished product.
- Stay well-informed of developments in the software development industry.
- Write technical and developer documentation for new and existing applications.
- Coordinate technical support for customers and personnel for all custom applications.
- Proactively monitor web servers and applications for upgrade and improvement.
- Provide Sales Engineering support when needed.
- Ensure reported issues are resolved in a timely fashion and documented properly.
- Assist with quality assurance and testing procedures.
- Mentor junior team members and help with code reviews.
- Provide technical leadership for solving complex programming tasks.
Secondary Responsibilities of the Role:
· Any other duties/tasks assigned by the management.
Technical Skills and Knowledge Required for the Role:
- 3+ Years of experience working with major PHP frameworks, Laravel 5/6 preferred.
- 3+ Years of experience working with CSS frameworks, Bootstrap 3/4 preferred.
- 3+ Years of MSSQL and MySQL Database design and management experience.
- Experience building factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, and traits.
- Experience writing automated tests using PHP Unit and/or Laravel Dusk.
- Solid working knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and MVC.
- Ability to craft clean and responsive front-end interfaces that provide great user experience.
- Ability to write tests and technical documentation for applications.
- Experience developing and consuming Restful APIs.
- Experience with PHP Composer.
- Understanding of various data formats such as XML, JSON, YAML, and CSV.
- Outstanding debugging skills.
- Must have the ability to learn new languages and frameworks in a short period of time.
- Understanding of general programming best practices.
- Strong knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems.
- Proficient understanding of source control and code versioning tools (git and Bitbucket preferred).
- Familiarity with performance and scalability issues and solutions.
- Experience writing Functional and/or User Acceptance Tests.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall project methodologies.
- Experience with setting up and configuring web servers (Apache, IIS and others).
- Experience working with Microsoft Windows desktop and server Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of application security best practices and secure application architecture methodologies.