|Date Posted||July 3, 2020|
Travel & Tourism
|Experience||Minimum 2 Years|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Pioneer the strategy for how to engage followers across channels, including primarily Facebook and Instagram, in addition to Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr etc., with a focused effort on increasing views and engagement.
- Define and drive the content calendar and collaborate with internal stakeholders and cross-functional partners to create, support, and execute content, campaigns and initiatives across key channels, ensuring content adheres to a consistent voice and brand guidelines.
- Create new ways to use social platforms to enhance storytelling and interact with audiences.
- Understand the interests and behaviors of the audience and how to best connect with them.
- Manage a high volume of content creation (both internally and externally), ensuring excellence in project management and creative delivery.
- Partner with marketing and PR counterparts to amplify campaigns and earned media strategies through social.
- Source appropriate agency partners and manage these relationships.
- Test and analyze results to measure the effectiveness of our efforts, with an emphasis on continuous optimization and iteration